Check this out

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

OOTD : Women Riders or What ? ? ?

Hellooo ...


See you again on Fashion Post..

in this post, I want show you my outfit was I created, so don't be queasy when you saw my outfit XD
wait, I remind you first. if I'm not a supermodel and I am not a superstar, I just wanted to show a little things and maybe that little things can give you an inspiration :D

let's start ......

ggrrmmm.. ggrreemmmm ... ( motor sound . lol  )


I think my black dress too short so it can't be use to ride a motor, but this just for fun, right ??? :p




on this photo I smile :) more photos taken looks grumpy face *_*
I use black stocking to make me cozy because my thighs so big O_0 ( sexy ya? LOL ) and of course my dress too short . 
Moreover, denim outer makes looks like rider cool :D ( just kidding )



On this looks I'm not use a boots but sneaker wedges, I've ever read an article if sneaker wedges do not make the person look beautiful. do you agree?? No. I don't !! 
I think sneaker wedges make you looks more cool XD 



Oke what do you think guys ?? Yay or Nay ??

See you on next posstt ~~~~


CRS


talent : me
taken by : my beloved boy ^^

denim: Harley Davidson
Dress: Random
shoes: AdorableProject




            TWITTER               


18 comments:

  1. lovely look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sepatunyaa lucuu!! cakep deh <3 <3

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog)Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look. ;-)
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress babe!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful outfit!
    I like your idea to follow each other, so if you follow me I'll follow you right back!:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Following back.

    Have a good weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing
    awesome shoes

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hai, postingan yang bagus. Ijin blogwalking ya. :-)
    Ada lomba nulis nih. Check This and This!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So amazing jacket - love it !

    http://obsessionfor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this post and your blog style!
    So, to keep in touch each other, I'm your new follower on GFC. Would you follow me back, dear?

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice look dear
    http://fashionistabih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ;)